Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheese Vendor Forum Index -> Membership Inquiry
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Talkengine

re: Guild recruitment - talkengine

Hi Guys

I am a returning Wow player since Vanilla to Cata, I have always played Horde and I am interesting in re-rolling an Ally for MoP. I am coming back to Wow as I have been playing SWTOR and I am unhappy with the recent move to transfer from subscription to F2P. I believe that soon F2P will becoming P2W and that has no legs for me. I am interested in your guild and rather than type a lot of text at this point, I will briefly tell you what I can offer then you can ask any questions. I have rolled toons up to 80 before, not done any raiding before, I am male, aged 40, clever, funny, and kind. I am looking as I said to roll an Ally from lvl 1, I am in the UK and care more about my guild than server Happy My Wow account is currently inactive, and this is for a reason. I have been playing SWTOR and coming back to Wow I have not restarted my subscription yet as I think any future guild and I may be able to do the 'refer a friend' thing and then someone in my guild gets a mount. This is the reason why I am contacting you guys this way Happy And... If someone does get a mount, I would happily accept a couple of small bags to help my first toon omw Happy I have been in another guild before 'Hells Grannies', this is a EU guild on Agrammar server. I never left the guild, we were friends, I have not beem there for over two years, I guess I am still an inactive member. It is however, only Horde and that is why I am not rejoining. That'll be me for now. As I said, I am taking this approach so we can possible get the 'refer a friend' thing working. Any questions, please ask.

Tom
Talkengine

re: hello again :)

Additional. In case people do not know the system as I am a returning play is not Refer a Friend but is Scroll of Resurrection. Basically, you get a free mount. See below and I get a boost or something. Hopefully as well... Bags Happy Anyway, I appreciate this method may be an unconventional way of joining a guild however, it is the only free mount way. See below:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/services/scroll-of-resurrection/

Thanks guys.

Tom
Djouma
Mistress of Cheese
Chatter Box

Hi there. It is an intriguing proposition. We are home to many players who have taken breaks and returned. Have you researched if it is possible to use a scroll of resurrection between North American and EU servers?

Talkengine

I haven't checked. can't see anything about it. it appears to just say...You email me, I get free 7 days, when I pay for 30 days, you get mount, I get a boost. Also, if the GM is reading this. I would like to get started asap. Figure someone should get the mount Happy
Djouma
Mistress of Cheese
Chatter Box

Hey, this is DJ, the GM.

EU and North American servers are completely separate. I thought this was the case, but wanted to make sure. Unfortunately, your account on an EU server (as I understand it to be - there is an Agrammar realm on both sides of the Atlantic) cannot be transferred to or resurrected on a North American server.

If you do plan to switch to an American server be aware, as I'm sure you are, of the time differences. We have a few people in European and Asian time zones in the guild (some are in the military, some not). Your play time may not be at peak play time for most guild members or guild activities. While Exodar is a server in the Eastern US time zone, we have players from across the States and Canada. Most play in the evening, but there can still be scheduling conflicts between times in Nova Scotia, Texas, Colorado and California...

Best of luck! And if you do reroll on Exodar or another American server, look us up!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheese Vendor Forum Index -> Membership Inquiry All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum