View previous topic :: View next topic  
Djouma
Mistress of Cheese
Chatter Box

re: Change to Aged Cheddar Rank

The officers and I have noticed some confusion regarding the Aged Cheddar rank. We realize, as it has stood for some time, that the requirements are confusing. The rank is a holdover from the old days and was implemented to recognize those who gave long service to the guild by participating regularly in events, donating services and professional mats and generally being a good example of a Cheese Vendor. The problem with this rests in that all of that becomes way too subjective. And being subjective, it wasn't really fair and promotion was often overlooked.

We have decided to change the Aged Cheddar rank to a "time in guild rank". After 3 months of active (active = playing several times a week) a Better Cheddar will be promoted to Aged Cheddar. Aged Cheddars receive a small bonus in repairs and guild access. Aged Cheddars may invite new members to the guild.

Like any other rank, Aged Cheddars are subject to all rules and regulations of Cheese Vendor. If you break the rules, you can and will be demoted. If you are absent for a month or more you will be demoted to Cheese It. Upon return, you start the whole process over again with exceptions being granted by the GM in special cases (real life happens).

*If you have been playing with us for more than 3 months and don't see a change within the next week, whisper an officer and we'll get you set up in the Aged Cheddar rank.

Nuttylog

re: Change to Aged Cheddar Rank

I'll restrict my response according to the "Thumper's Mother" directive. At least now it will be less likely that we will have to wait... and wait for someone who can invite a new guild member.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheese Vendor Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum