View previous topic :: View next topic  
Djouma
Mistress of Cheese
Chatter Box

re: Cheese Vendor Raid Team - UPDATED

For the first time CV will host a dedicated raid team. Most of you know, that for the last two expansions we have hosted a raid night where anyone and everyone is welcome to attend. This has met with some successes, but was always more for fun and camaraderie than progression slaying of bosses.

This time out we are forming a team dedicated to raiding and moving forward at a faster pace. The team will be lead by Puppy on his warrior, and will be formed of players committed to a two-night a week raid schedule - Tuesday and Wednesday 8 pm to 10:30 pm server. It is still 'casual' by progression raid standards, but will be focused on completing content and beating up the Iron Horde.

The plan is to get the team cohesive and moving forward. Once sections are on farm, we will offer runs to others in guild who are not so interested in dedicated progression, but would like to see content and raid with guildmates from time to time.

With progression and  in mind, Puppy is looking for the following classes to fill roles on the team:

• Healing Priest
  • Ranged DPS

Experience with your class and with some raiding is good, but not mandatory. We are looking for people with great attitudes who are willing to learn and work together. As with everything in Cheese Vendor - a good attitude is greater than present skill level. Please be aware, however, that we will be trialing people for positions with the desire of putting together a really tight, well-oiled machine of a team. And, as always, we are Cheese Vendors first and raiders, pvpers, whatever else second!

If you are interested in joining the team, please contact us in-game.

Last edited by Djouma on 2015/02/06 18:10:07; edited 2 times in total

Varris
Aged Cheddar
Lurker

Ditzi will have to speak for herself, but I won't be able to take part in this group. 

I wish the raiders good luck and hope you can post an update from time to time to let the rest of us know how it's going.

Valmara
Aged Cheddar

I enjoy teaming with the Cheeses, but I am a casual gamer at heart. Honing my characters skills for raiding is just more time than I really can (or want to) commit to.

Hope you get an awesome raid team put together!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheese Vendor Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum