View previous topic :: View next topic  
Djouma
Mistress of Cheese
Chatter Box

re: NEKKID GNOME RUN - RESCHEDULED!

UPDATED DUE TO THE MERGER DATE CHANGE

In honor of our merger with Medivh - and because nothing else is really happening this week... 

...Cheese Vendor of Exodar will be hosting a NEKKID GNOME RUN Thursday, March 13 at 8:00 pm server time.

We will be running in our skivvies from the Gates of Stormwind to the appropriately titled Booty Bay where we will board a ship bound for Ratchet. From Ratchet we will descend on Orgrimmar where we will host a dance party at the gates.

For the glory of Mekkatorque and the bemusement of all!

Don't have a gnome or room for one? What's wrong with you???? er, I mean... do what several Cheeses did last night - go to the other server, make one and journey to Stormwind to wait for the fun.

Last edited by Djouma on 2014/03/06 13:05:02; edited 1 time in total

Faerondil
Lurker

re: NEKKID GNOME RUN - RESCHEDULED!

Sounds like a lot of fun! Events like this are always so cool. Too bad for me I really can't get on before 8:45-9:00pm. 8pm is when I start the bedtime routine with my 6yr old son, bath, teethbrushing, storytime etc... But I hope you have a great turn-out and everyone has a blast!!

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum